Sunday, September 30, 2012

Music and Sound Effects

I have located many helpful sound clips and background musical pieces that will compliment our dystopian trailer. In the two background songs below the pieces are calm at portions but intense and fast at others. I think both of these compliment a dystopian society because the calmness shows the allusion of peace, and the intense parts of the music display the actual characteristics of a dystopian society which is depressing and desolate. I want to create a feeling of calmness and an allusion to a utopia at the beginning of these pieces and then switch to the dystopian society with the more intense sounding pieces. I would like to find a better gun sound effect because the ones i found sounded a little bit cheesy. I will also need to find other sound effects as the movie goes along. If there is a certain part in the movie that we thing needs a sound effect  I can go and find one. As of right now I think we have all of the sound effects that we are going to need. Bellow are two songs from the Batman trilogy. I think one or both will compliment the movie very nicely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment